Cake – Coffee- Pasty
firstname.lastname@example.org – 24 Gardner Street, Brighton, BN1 1UP — Find Us
Silver Medal for one of our pasty recipes at the Cornish Pasty World Championships,
and a little feature on the cover of the local papers food supplement.
We are looking to fill a completely new role:
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Job Level: Management
Having run the shop our selves for the last 14 years, we would like to bring someone in, who will assist us with the day to day running of the shop, maintaining our standards, and increasing sales.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a brand new role, to set high standards 20K per annum
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- You should have experience in food service and maintaining high EHO standards.
- You’d need to be confident in serving coffee, and be able to free pour latte art to a very high level.
- You should have experience in managing a team and leading by example.
- You must have a passion for good food and coffee and enjoy working as part of a team.
- You should have experience in a fast paced environment with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Great customer service skills and an energetic persona are needed.
- Able to follow detailed instruction, and ensure others are trained and able to follow those instructions. While also able to think on your feet, with good problem solving skills.
Does this sound like you? Please email us with your CV and a covering letter email@example.com
Please email all applications, with CV and covering letter, explaining which position you are interested in, and why you would be ideal for it.
We are open from just after 09.30 Monday- Saturday, and 10.30 Sunday.
Happy Hour starts at 17.30 each evening, we sell off the remaining pasties 2-4-1, then close once we sell out, usually around 18.00 – 18.30
Write a review of us here: google reviews cornish pasty shop brighton